Wednesday, February 14, 2007

this year's love mix

For the past few years this time of year, I've made John a Valentine's Day mix CD . Here's the line-up for this year's mix.

Animal Collective - "Grass"
Jens Lekman - "Run Away with Me"
Camera Obscura - "Let's Get Out of This Country"
Jim Noir - "I Me You I'm Your"
The Blow - "Parentheses"
Bloc Party - "I Still Remember"
März - "The River"
Adem - "X is for Kisses"
Hot Chip - "So Glad to See You"
Feist - "Mushaboom" (Postal Service Mix)
Calexico / Iron & Wine - "Sixteen, Maybe Less"
The Sad Snowman - "My Wandering Days Are Over"
Jonathan Coulton - "Drinking with You"
The Decemberists - "Bridges & Balloons"
Elliott Smith - "Thirteen"
Antony & the Johnsons - "You Are My Sister" [feat. Boy George]
Tom Waits - "Sea of Love"
Arthur Russell - "Hiding Your Present from You"
Herbert - "We're in Love"
Petra Haden - "God Only Knows"
Christianne Neves - "Miniatura 3: Outra madrugada"

No comments: