Monday, February 19, 2007

playlist, feb. 19, 2007

Here's what I played tonight; thanks for listening:

M. Ward - "Cosmopolitan Pap"
Bob Dylan - "Rollin' and Tumblin'"
Nic Armstrong & the Thieves - "Broken Mouth Blues"
Miho Hatori - "Today Is Like That"
Panóptica - "Güero Canela" (Nortec Mix)
Pigeon John - "Do the Pigeon"
Kashmere Stage Band - "Zero Point, Pt. 1 & 2"
Amy Winehouse - "Rehab"
Peter Bjorn and John - "Paris 2004"
Lismore - "1979"
The Hold Steady - "Chillout Tent"
TV on the Radio - "I Am Walking the Cow"
Daniel Johnston - "Like a Monkey in a Zoo"
Beck and Thom Yorke - "I'm Set Free" [Live]
Calexico / Iron & Wine - "Sixteen, Maybe Less"
Our Lady of the Bells - "Oh My Oh My"
Macromantics - "Scorch"
Kudu - "Playing House"
Subtle - "A Tale of Apes I"
Subtle - "A Tale of Apes II"
Beck - "Think I'm in Love"
Lily Allen - "Smile"
Yo La Tengo - "I Should Have Known Better"
The Sleepover Disaster - "Over the Top"
Weezer - "Why Bother"
Kristin Hersh - "In Shock"
Editors - "French Disko"
Elbow - "Picky Bugger"
Casey Dienel - "Doctor Monroe"
Beirut - "Scenic World" (Version)
Of Montreal - "A Sentence of Sorts in Kongsvinger"
Bloc Party - "The Prayer"
David Bowie - "Soul Love"
The Sparks - "(Baby Baby) Can I Invade Your Country"
The Submarines - "Brighter Discontent" (Styrofoam Remix)
Barbara Morgenstern - "The Grass Is Always Greener"

No comments: