Monday, February 12, 2007

It's Easy Being Green!

Well, if you are at all familiar with my blog, you may have noticed a new look. I'm going green for a while, as I was getting bored with the spots. I've also been playing with the new user-friendly features that blogger.com has provided, so take a gander off to the right and see what I've added. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you can listen to Captain Whiffle's radio station--courtesy last.fm.

Last.fm is one of my favorite music sites. Check out my last.fm page here, and you can see what this service offers. After downloading the last.fm software, you can create charts that track your top-played artists and songs. You can also listen to other last.fm users' radio stations and join groups of people who share your musical manias.

And speaking of music, as DJ Prof, I'll be hosting my segment of the Evening Eclectic again this evening from 6 to 9 p.m., so feel free to tune in (90.7 FM) or stream the show live (at kfsr.org); I'm always up for a call, so don't hesitate to ring me up at 559-278-2240 during the show. I'm trying to make sure I post my playlists here on my blog for anyone who cares to check out what I've played on a given night. The station's website also gives you access to other DJs' playlists, so check that out, too.

No comments: