Wednesday, January 04, 2006

on the radio



Today was my radio day. Not all of you know this, but for the past several months I've been a DJ for the CSU Fresno radio station, KFSR. My monker is DJ Prof, and I'm on from noon to three on Wednesdays. This afternoon I blessed my listeners with a handpicked 2005 retrospective, playing some of the bestest tunes of this past year. Head over to the website and check out my playlists. (OK, you can look at the other DJ's playlists to, if you want.) You can also stream the show live and listen to me over your tinny little computer speakers. Want to make a request? Call your pilot of the airwaves at 559-278-4082. But remember, when you hear me on the air, I'm not so likely to pick up the phone and start chatting. Call me at the beginning of a song.

No comments: