Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm Goofy

So I'm reading some back posts on airplanejayne's blog, and I discovered that she is Peter Pan. I take the test and discover that I am...


You scored as Goofy.



Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.


Goofy


88%

The Beast


81%

Peter Pan


69%

Ariel


63%

Donald Duck


63%

Sleeping Beauty


63%

Cinderella


63%

Snow White


63%

Pinocchio


56%

Cruella De Ville


25%
I've always identified most with Piglet, but, hey, I'll take Goofy. At least I'm not Bambi's mother.

1 comment:

airplanejayne said...

I'll tell the Doc that the Cap'n wants my lump.......

it is now confirmed and verified -- you ARE Goofy!!!

:)
APj