Monday, October 15, 2007

playlist, oct. 15, 27

P J Harvey - "The Devil"
Hot Chip - "No Fit State" [Live]
Gary Numan - "Metal"
Feist - "Mushaboom" (Postal Service Remix)
Nino Moschella - "Are You for Real"
Forro in the Dark [feat. Bebel Gilberto] - "Wandering Swallow"
Tom Waits - "Hold On"
Cookie Jar - "The Island"
Okkervil River - "John Allyn Smith Sails"
Neko Case - "Star Witness"
My Morning Jacket - "Wordless Chorus"
Kings of Leon - "Knocked Up"
Akron/Family - "Ed Is a Portal"
Animal Collective - "For Reverend Green"
Beirut - "Postcards from Italy"
Nina Nastasia & Jim White - "Our Discussion"
Manu Chao - "Besoin de la Lune"
Honeycut - "The Day I Turned to Glass"
Betty Davis - "If I'm Lucky I Might Get Picked Up"
UNKLE - "Persons & Machinery"
Supermayer - "Us and Them"
Dwight Yoakam - "I Want You to Want Me"
Blake Jones and the Trike Shop - "Parade"
The Fiery Furnaces - "Ex-Guru"
Kevin Drew - "Safety Bricks"
Thurston Moore - "Fri/End"
Of Monreal - "She's a Rejecter"
Subtle - "A Tale of Apes I & II"
Common [feat. Lily Allen] - "Drivin' Me Wild"
Iron & Wine - "Boy with a Coin"
José González - "Teardrop"
Stars - "The Night Starts Here"
Bettye LaVette - "Somebody Pick Up My Pieces"

No comments: