Monday, October 01, 2007

playlist, oct. 1, 2007

Kevin Drew - "Safety Bricks"
Arcade Fire - "No Cars Go"
The Go! Team - "Keys to the City"
Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings - "Nobody's Baby"
Talking Heads - "What a Day That Was" [Live]
Stereolab - "Motoroller Scalatron"
James Figurine - "Apologies"
Subtle - "Middleclass Kill"
Ibid - "Pesticides"
Odd Nosdam - "Fat Hooks"
Mexican Institute of Sound - "Para No Vivir Desesperado"
Busdriver - "Sun Shower"
Sonic Youth - "Candle"
Fiery Furnaces - "Ex-Guru"
Grace Jones - "Warm Leatherette"
Bettye LaVette - "I Still Want to Be Your Baby (Take Me Like I Am)"
M.I.A. - "Paper Planes"
Animal Collective - "For Reverend Green"
Tortoise & Bonnie "Prince" Billy - "Daniel"
Elvis and the Attractions - "Watching the Detectives"
Spoon - "The Underdog"
Okkervil River - "John Allyn Smith Sails"
Abigail Nolte - "Sand in My Guitar Case"
Minus the Bear - "Knights"
Bo Dylan - "Mos tLikely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)" (Mark Ronson Re-Version)
Rufus Wainwright - "April Fools"
Stars - "The Night Starts Here"
LCD Soundsystem - "Someone Great"
Donna Summer - "I Feel Love"
Ladytron - "Destroy Everything You Touch"
!!! - "Heart of Hearts"
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - "Kiss"
My Morning Jacket - "Anytime" [Live]
Patti Smith - "Within You Without You"

1 comment:

Semi-Gloss Lacquer said...

...ran into a song on the Paste Sampler (numba 36) 'A Sunday Smile,' by Beirut...
(totally cool very authentic NE European Folk-Music sort of stuff-that you can dance to...
(kinda Moby, meets 'Swordfish Trombones,' without the Moby or Tom Waits...)

(aren't 24 hour bugs just so much fun??? I for one am really enjoying the fact that my place has indoor plumbing...)