Tuesday, May 29, 2007

would you like some ranch with that?

I generally don't do these quizzes, but you have to admit--the thought of throwing radishes at people? How cool is that?

Mmmmm. Radishes.

What random vegetable should you throw at someone?

Radish
Radish
You want a vegetable that will say that you are a very exciting kind of person. If you throw a radish everyone will say that you are the life of the party. Just look at that gorgeous red color that it has. It just screams excitement!
How do you compare?
Take this test! | Tests from Testriffic


Thanks to Katie-did for this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Took the test. I get to throw radishes as well.

I'm glad you've been blogging so much lately!!!!

Katie :) said...

Mine is to throw asparagus


LOL

I love that veggie not sure I'd want to throw it at anyone!