Monday, March 19, 2007

playlist, mar. 19, 2007

Ted Leo & the Pharmacists - "Army Bound"
Elvis Perkins - "May Day I"
Camera Obscura - "Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken"
Adem - "Launch Yourself"
Amy Winehouse - "Rehab"
Brazzaville [w/ Joe Frank] - "Ocean"
Alton Ellis - "You Made Me Happy"
Feist - "My Moon My Man"
My Brightest Diamond - "Freak Out" (Gold Chains Panique Mix)
Erasure - "Victim of Love" [Live]
Snowden - "Dreams" (Stutter Fleetwood Mac Remake)
Of Montreal - "Faberge Falls for Shuggie"
The Fiery Furnaces - "Oh Sweet Woods"
Andrew Bird - "Imitosis"
Hot Chip - "Sexual Healing"
The Same Shape - "Obvious Solutions"
The Gossip - "Jealous Control Girls"
Blondie - "Heart of Glass"
!!! - "All My Heroes Are Weirdos"
The Apostle of Hustle - "My Sword Hand's Anger"
Brazzaville - "Old Folks"
Astronautalis - "Seawood Sheets"
Arcade Fire - "(Antichrist Television Blues)"
The Freelance Hellraiser - "We Don't Belong"
M.I.A. - "Bucky Done Gone"
Subtle - "Middleclass Kill"
Subtle - "Midas Gutz"
I'm from Barcelona - "We're from Barcelona"
The Blow - "Parentheses"
The Shins - "Australia"
Bloc Party - "I Still Remember"
Sunparlour Players - "Talk It to Death"
El Olio Wolof - "A Tale of Herbert of Giant"
Brazzaville - "Lazy, Flawed & Hopeless"
Cat Stevens - "The Wind"
Air - "Space Maker"
Thom Yorke - "The Clock"
LCD Soundsystem - "Watch the Tapes"
Kalxons - "Atlantis to Interzone"

No comments: