Monday, March 12, 2007

playlist, mar. 12, 2007

Here's tonight's playlist. Love to all my eMu buddies who requested such great, great tunes!

Richard Swift - "Dressed Up for the Letdown"
Arcade Fire - "Keep the Car Running"
Ted Leo & the Pharmacists - "The Sons of Cain"
Of Montreal - "A Sentence of Sorts in Kongsvinger"
I'm from Barcelona - "Barcelona Loves You"
Jim Noir - "Computer Song"
Elvis Perkins - "Ash Wednesday"
The Velvet Underground - "Sunday Morning"
The Good, the Bad, & the Queen - "Herculean"
Mew - "Behind the Drapes"
Brazzaville [feat. Joe Frank] - "Ocean"
pc muñoz and the amen corner - "California"
The Roots - "Don't Say Nuthin'"
Platnum Pied Pipers [feat. Tiombe Lockhart] - "I Got You"
The Same Shape - "Run"
Dungen - "Panda"
Calla - "Bronson"
Bloc Party - "Hunting for Witches"
Andrew Bird - "Heretics"
Wolf & Cub - "This Mess"
Brazzaville - "Rainy Night"
SIlversun Pickups - "Creation Lake"
Bonnie "Prince" Billy - "Lay & Love"
Beirut - "Scenic World" (Version)
Morrissey - "How Soon Is Now?" [Live]
Ms. John Soda - "No. One"
Arcade Fire - "Intervention"
Peter Bjorn and John - "Young Folks"
Teddybears [feat. Neneh Cherry] - "Yours to Keep"
Born Ruffians - "Hedonistic Me"
M.I.A. - "Hombre"
!!! - "All My Heroes Are Weirdos"
LCD Soundsystem - "Watch the Tapes"
Subtle - "Nomanisisland"
Busdriver - "Kill Your Employer (Recreational Paranoia Is the Sport of Now)"
Macromantics - "Scorch"
Brazzaville - "Peach Tree"
El Olio Wolof - "Earthworms Can't Dig This"

1 comment:

A to the K said...

Dug your show Cap'n! I added an album or two to my SFL list because of you. I think next time I'll call and bug you -- better get on that Sunparlour Players request!