Monday, May 12, 2008

playlist, may 12, 2008

Bush Chemists - "Rubber Dub"
Atmosphere - "Puppets"
Portishead - "We Carry On"
Subtle - "Day Dangerous"
M83 - "You, Appearing"
Animal Collective - "Water Curses"
Xiu Xiu - "I Do What I Want, When I Want"
Islands - "J'aime Vous Voir Quitter"
Belle and Sebastian - "Expectations"
Elvis Costello and The Imposters - "No Hiding Place"
The Black Keys - "I Got Mine"
Eli "Paperboy" Reed & The True Loves - "The Satisfier"
Scarlett Johansson - "Anywhere I Lay My Head"
The Spinners - "The Rubberband Man"
Mark Ronson [feat. Amy Winehouse] - "Valerie"
Dizzee Rascal - "Bubbles"
The Kills - "Cheap and Cheerful"
Yo La Tengo - "A House Is Not a Motel"
No Age - "Sleeper Hold"
Mudhoney - "I'm Now"
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - "Phenomena"
Santogold - "Unstoppable"
M.I.A. - "Hombre"
Sally Shapiro - "Find My Soul" (Holy Fuck Remix)
The Go! Team [feat. Chuck D] - "Flashlight Fight"
Gorillaz - "Dare" (Soulwax Remix)
Shelby Lynne - "The Look of Love"
Jim Noir - "Day by Day by Day"
Elbow - "Grounds for Divorce"
Iron and Wine - "White Tooth Man"
The Scotland Yard Gospel Choir - "Aspidistra"
The Libertines - "Don't Look Back into the Sun"
Wye Oak - "Please Concrete"
Tickley Feather - "Sorry Party"
Nat Baldwin - "Lake Erie"
Radiohead - "Bodysnatchers"
Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks - "Baltimore"
The Dalloways - "Thomas Hardy and Me"
Sparklejet - "Emilio"
Son Lux - "Wither"
Flight of the Conchords - "Think about It"

No comments: